2008 WOMEN'S TRIALS DES NATIONS

Discussions, newsletters about matters relating to women in trials.

Moderator: Moderators

BAT Woman
LittleMissBrainy
LittleMissBrainy

2008 WOMEN'S TRIALS DES NATIONS

Postby BAT Woman » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:07 pm

Firstly, congratulations to our 2007 Women Trials Champions.
Australian Champion, Michelle Owen closely followed by Kristie McKinnon, with Emma Harris Third.
South Australian Champion, Brooke Lonie & Runner Up, Tyler Hogan.
Australian Master's Champion, Sue Ferris & Runner Up, Tyler Hogan.
Sounded like a fantastic week of trials in SA, congratulations also to all the organisers & volunteers.
Now, to my subject of interest, the 2008 Women's Trials des Nations.
Australia now has the calibre of rider to send a full team next year. Our challenge is to have funding approved by Motorcycling Australia to make this a reality. We need support & action. Michelle, Kristie & myself are to put together a proposal. If you have any thing you can add please forward it on to us. This could be a report of the Women's Trials scene in your area, what you or other have been doing to promote trials, how many women ride, etc. Jenny Ballard, one of the Women's Commissioners suggests we all do a personal trials profile & send it into the MA Women's site as well as sending it to me for inclusion in the proposal. We need to lift the profile of Women's Trials in the Australian Motorcycling Scene, let them know we are here.
So, if you could all do this & send it off to austranter@netspeed.com.au ASAP, we can get the ball rolling.
I welcome any input.
I thank, you in anticipation, of your help.
Catch ya! :wink:
Bev

PA
2IC
2IC
Bike: Beta EVO
Club: AJS Moto Trial Club of SA Inc.

Re: 2008 WOMEN'S TRIALS DES NATIONS

Postby PA » Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Any news on if there may be a womens TdN team in 2008?

Return to “Women in Trials”